Paying for Essure Removal Surgery
CONSIDER STARTING A SURGERY PREPAYMENT ACCOUNT
Opening a Reversal Prepayment Account is a great way to save for Essure reversal or Essure removal surgery.
Patients considering Essure reversal to become pregnant or Essure removal to treat abnormal symptoms can take advantage of our Reversal Prepayment Account (RPA) as a unique way to save for surgery. When patients have saved the full surgery fee then they can schedule surgery with the confidence they are the best candidates for surgery.
The prepayment plan is unique to our practice and allows our patients to avoid the high financing charges associated with most medical financing plans.
Opening A Essure Reversal Prepayment Account
When you open a Reversal Prepayment Account you can save towards your surgery over time. When you have the full amount you can schedule surgery at our center. If you change your mind, you can close your account at any time and request a refund.
To open your RPA you need to do the following:
- Complete a prescheduling interview to make sure you are a safe candidate for surgery
- Open the RPA with a minimum deposit of $500
- Fully fund your RPA account within 36 months
Benefits to starting a Essure Reversal Prepayment Account
Prescreening allows you to confirm you are a good surgery candidate for Essure reversal or Essure removal.
- You can save gradually towards your surgery
- Your surgery fee will be locked in and will not increase over time
- You will avoid high financing charges associated with medical procedure financing plans
- You may obtain discounted surgery rates when these are available
Making Essure Removal More Affordable
Although removing Essure for abnormal symptoms or reversing Essure to become pregnant is expensive, our outpatient procedure allows patients the chance to become naturally pregnant, obtain treatment for Essure related symptoms, and avoid having a hysterectomy for Essure related problems. Outpatient Essure removal surgery is more affordable than in-vitro fertilization and avoids the costs and risks associated with hysterectomy.
For more information about an Essure Reversal Prepayment Account:
Getting started with an Essure Reversal Prepayment Account