Medical Information for
REFERRING HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
This section of our website is devoted to providing more in-depth medical information regarding tubal ligation reversal, Essure reversal, and Essure coil removal for the health care providers of our patients. Whether you are a referring health care provider or a potential patient seeking more in-depth information about tubal surgery at our center, we have created this section to provide you with more detailed medical information about the services we provide.
We will continually update this section of our website with any interesting findings or current information on the services we provide.
Table of Contents
- Tubal ligation reversal surgery
- Coordination of patient care
- Our surgical facilities
- Patient safety during surgery
- Surgical complications
- Essure removal
- Essure fragments: Avoiding Essure Complications
- Removing Essure: Understanding the Device
- Essure Micro-insert Coil Device: A Detailed Explanation
- Removing Essure Devices: When to Apply Traction
- Essure Removal Advice: Avoid Excessive Traction
- Essure Removal Surgery: Keeping Surgery Safe and Outpatient
- Essure Coil Removal: Advice On How To Avoid Leaving Fragments
- Essure reversal
- Tubal Ligation Side Effects? Our Experience
- Tubal Ligation Syndrome: Can Tubal Ligation Cause Problems?
- Tubal Ligation and Pain: A Review of Medical Literature
- Tubal Ligation and Endometriosis: A Review of Medical Literature
- Tubal Ligation Pain: Can Endometriosis Explain Some Cases?
- Can Tubal Ligation Cause Endometriosis? Personal Observations